Networking Hog III to iPC and outputting out of DP2000 questions

We've got a corporate show coming up where we'd like to network our consoles on the same show file. We own one Hog III, and one iPC. We'd like to just have to run one Ethernet to FOH and have the DP2000 backstage, as the run in the convention center is a bit long, and we want to stay hard-wired. The client would like a Japanese LD to run the awards segment of a show on one console, and the other for Our LD to run the Concert portion.

I haven't been able to get the consoles to read the same show file. I have everything connected through a router, but cant seem to get the client console to see the network.

The server console sees the DP2000, but just can't get the client to hop on-board! :dunno:

The client console see the DP2000, and can patch to it, but doesn't output anything.

When switching server & client on the consoles, the DP's software nodes need to be updated to work with the current server console.

Both versions are up-to-date to latest release:
Hog III - 3.1.7
IPC - 3.1.2

Could the software versions be to blame? Do they both need to be at the same software to connect to the DP?

On a side-note, in the IPC patch screen has a DP8000 as an option, as well as the DP2000 connected via the network. I thought the on-board DMX output on the iPC was a DP2000...
Related