Inhibitive bumps??

Running 3.1.6. I'm trying to use an inhibitive master to control the intensity of some leds; it's mostly working fine, with the fader. But the bump button acts only as a DBO with the master up, rather than taking the intensity to full with the master fader down. Funny thing is, when I first recorded it, it worked as expected. Then after playing any cue with led color, it suddenly switches to this DBO mode. Even deleting and re-recording the master has no effect. The flash button percentage is set to 100% in cuelist options, playing with this percentage has no effect.
  • Hi Brooke,

This is a bug we have been working on and have fixed in our next big v3.2.0 release due in Spring 2011.
  • Hi Chris,
    Would be great if you could have some sort of news section on the forum where users can see current state of play regarding software updates.
    The last information i read on the forum was that v3.2.0 would not now be released in 2010 and you are confirming that here by saying spring 2011.
    Why not not just put that in a small static section on the forum for everyone to see?
    Looking forward to Spring 2011

thanks Cormac
  • Cormac,

Unfortunately scopes of projects change and releases do not always happen when originally planned. This is why we are typically rather vague on exact release dates. Because we have a strong goal to release only completely solid and reliable software, we often have to detour from our original plans. However many of these changes also allow more features to be added as well. V3.2 has not only new features but many significant "under the hood" improvements that will provide many improvements that allow us to go further in the future. All these changes add up to more development time and testing.

We have started the first beta cycle of v3.2 and hope to have a release just as soon as we are sure that the software is ready for a public release.

thank you for your understanding,
Related