Parameters carry from cue to cue

ImpactSystemsImpactSystems Registered User
I am currently programing 8 Coemar CF7 HEX fixtures on a Road Hog and am having an issue with parameters carrying from cue to cue. Example: Cue 1 contains gobos. I release that cue and clear the console before recording cue 2 which only has open beams. When I play cue 2, the gobos have carried over from the previous cue... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Comments

• erockerock Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited December 2010
    This is tracking that you're seeing. The values are tracking from Cue 1 to Cue 2 since they don't have new values in cue 2, you need to give the values a hard level to force them to go to where you'd like. Selecting your fixtures and then "touching" them is a good way to do this.

Eric
  • ImpactSystemsImpactSystems Registered User
    edited December 2010
    That worked perfectly! I am fairly new to the lighting world and the Hog and greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff, Hog Beta
    edited December 2010
    Keep in mind Wholehog Consoles are tracking lighting desks which means unless you specify a new gobo value in cue 2, the gobo value in cue 1 will "track" into cue 2. If you want the gobo to go to "open" in cue 2 simply record a "hard" open gobo value in cue 2 for the Coemar CF7 fixtures and you should get the desired result.