Problems with my baby3

Bill OakeyBill Oakey Registered User
Hi everyone.
I´m new here, and i need some help with my hog3.
I´m starting to program a new show, and suddenly my hog3 started to have problems.
I start the console, and a few minutes later, both screens go off.It looks like it´s only a problem with the screens, because the playback wing still change the chooses, and the image in the external screens is good. 3 or 4 minutes later, all the chooses of the console start blinking, and the console is completely off.
I have change the power, because i´m at home programming, and i have a lot of things conected. I thought it could be power problems. No it isn´t.
I´ve disconected the expansion, the external monitors, also the ethernet cable, and keep failing.
Right now, i have the console open. I did some preasure on all the conections thinking in some conections failure. I have the console running, and it looks good, but... i´m afraid because if it is a real problem, it will appear again.
I´m running 3.1.6 (2773), but i don´t think it´s a software problem.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2010
    Bill,

It sounds like a hardware problem of some sort. I suggest you contact our support department directly at +1 512 836 2252 or support@flyingpig.com as they can help you troubleshoot the problem.
  • bellonsbellons Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2010
    Hi Bill Oakey. How old the console is?
    You might have reached the point when you need to replace your touch screens. I'm based in Madrid as well. Give me a ring at +34609559839 should you need any help.
    Hasta pronto
  • Bill OakeyBill Oakey Registered User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks. The console has 5 years more or less. Right now i don´t remember when we bought it.
    One of the screens it´s brand new, because this summer gives me problems and finally died.I send it to pro lighting ( where we bought it) and they replace me the screen.
    I´vre recieve the console 3 weeks ago,i checked it, and it looks well, and right now when i need it makes me this.
  • Bill OakeyBill Oakey Registered User
    edited November 2010
    Thank you everybody.
    I think i´ve resolve the problem.
    When i send the console to change the screen, i saw when it comes back, the hole existing betwen the screen and the front pannel. I thought it was too big and i tried to cover it with something. I put a small pieces of foam leaving it free os dust, sand of the bullfighting rings ( the tours in Spain is full of these fucking places) and sheet in general.
    After yesterday nightmare i have spend all night thinking in what could be the problem of my console. this morning i woke up with the last oportunity of repairing it. Taking away these pieces of foam.
    The console is working perfect since this moment, and finally i can program my show.

Thanks again for your help.

Bill