Wierd Dmx glitch... possibly blackberry related!

Hi,
Had a roadhog FB and wing on a show in holland recently driving 3 dmx outputs from internal dp / dmx widget. During preshow one lx of lights glitched dmx completely as in the fixtures (4 x mac 2k spot) all went from a position on the deck to pointing straight down and then went back a second later. During show this happended again but on a different electric, the dmx to both these electrics was from the same universe and was buffered. Next all the chooses buttons went blue , the pause buttons went from red to unlit then the console buttons went dark. The wing didnt do this , the touch screens were still active as were the faders. The only thing i could attribute all this to was a blackberry left by the stage dircector on the ups to the right of the desk (near the dmx output) i grabbed it and moved it away from the desk, it had just got a text message! Once away the desk continued working for the rest of the show and all was well no glitches or anything else, i kept all phones away from desk for next two shows nand once again no issues. The desk was run off a APC ups so it wasnt dodgy power. I know of other desks that have serious issues if u leave a phone near them, has anyone else seen this before, is it a possible "phantom" bug that has been screwing up other peoples shows when in actual fact it was their phones effect on the desk or is this coincidence?
Related