problems w/ Flash buttons...

So something thats been killing me for years on the hog why is it that we dont have a mode that when you hit A bump button and bring the fader on the playback why does it have to release? sometimes I might want to fade the list out but it just blacks out. Also another wierd thing happened I was working three nights of raves running a road hog and a playback wing and every night at about the saME Time its like my main flash buttons with intensities, effects and strobes would first the fader would stop making it play,than the flash button than I forgot how I made it work after that a combination of play the fader and the bump but when I changed pages the same playback would work on other looks. I didnt change anything on the cuelist menu for those 4 playbacks, and also it would work the next day. The software on the console was on 3.1.5.

On another note when are we going to get size and speed masters for effects? thanks:hogsign:
  • Cody,

>>why is it that we dont have a mode that when you hit A bump button and bring the fader on the playback why does it have to release? sometimes I might want to fade the list out but it just blacks out.

How do you have your flash key set? Is it set to go and release? Is it just an intensity bump?

>>ts like my main flash buttons with intensities, effects and strobes would first the fader would stop making it play,than the flash button than I forgot how I made it work after that a combination of play the fader and the bump but when I changed pages the same playback would work on other looks.

I am not sure I completely understand what you are describing, but it sounds like you may have played a higher priority list. It might be good to go back to your show file and see if you can recreate the problem while not in a show situation. If so then you can better describe what happened and we can determine why.

>>On another note when are we going to get size and speed masters for effects?

You can adjust the speed by holding Choose and adjusting. Independent size/speed masters are on the road map for the future.
Related