iPC Problems

Hey guys,

Upon booting my iPC, I get a variety of problems. Was working fine at first and then crashed. Upon a reboot, the left screen is gone and the right says that Hog 3 PC has encountered a problem and must close, etc etc etc...

So I did some research and found out that the left video card comes jiggled out during transit, so I opened up, reseated, and rebooted and it worked fine.

The issue is that every other time I turn it on, I have to reseat the second video card. It seriously is every other time it boots up and as you can imagine, that is ridiculous.

Eventually while patching I ran into a "database commit failure" message repeatedly and that was followed by a crash, and now again the console won't fully load and I will need to reseat the left video card. But I feel as if there is something else going on because of the crashes as well...

Could it be something else? The backup battery, perhaps? I don't know. Any advice is welcome. I'm going to try to get a new battery for the motherboard tomorrow, we will see if that helps at all.

Thanks!
Mike
Related