preview next que option

SfeerPeerSfeerPeer Registered User
Hi,

is there a possibility to see what's in the next que from a que-list?

Not in the way of opening the next que in the programmer, but just a way to get your info for the next que in the output-window?

thanx,
Peer

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2010
    Peer,

You can in the view cue window. Click the view cue button on a cuelist and then you can select "Follow Next" and the window will always show you the next cue in your list...
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited October 2010
    Good tip, Brad
    But this also reminds me that it would be nice to have some filtering options. Like, filter out fixtures with 0% int or show only fixtures that belong to certain group.
  • rabeilerrabeiler Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Brad,
    Is am looking for a way for this to work when "composing" a live show? If I have the List view open with a series of lists that don't need to be assigned to a master, it would be ideal to be able to see what the next was in the small text within the list box.
    Maybe there is a better way or maybe these non-master lists should only have one cue in them?

Ross
    bradpepe wrote: »
    Peer,

You can in the view cue window. Click the view cue button on a cuelist and then you can select "Follow Next" and the window will always show you the next cue in your list...
  • rabeilerrabeiler Registered User
    edited October 2010
    As a follow up to my post - i know that you can open up a cue list window for any list and you can have multiple cuelists windows. What I am looking for is a way for the lists not assigned to a master to be able display the cuelist for a list box that i press. If I press another list, have that new list and cuelist added to the window. Kinda like a window of cuelists.

Ross