3.1.7 (2826) recording scene crash the console

stephlightstephlight Registered User
3.1.7 (2826)
Hog 3
DP 2000

I have updated two hog 3 and opened a show that have been save under 3.1.6 and each time I try to record a scene I have an error message (Attachment) and the console crash. I must restart it.

It seems to be the only show with witch I have this kind of trouble.

Stephane

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited September 2010
    Will it still load in 3.1.6?
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited September 2010
    I tried on my hog III PC with sucess the hog 3 crash when i tried to upgrade to 3.1.6 so I'm doing a full install with 3.1.7 RC (the only one i have already on my Computer)
    edited September 2010
    I have no trouble with 3.1.6 b2773 on the HOG 3to record scene
    I'm Downloading 3.1.7 last Release full install to make more tests
    edited September 2010
    Interesting. I would try a check integrity with the show file on 3.1.6 and then try a load on 3.1.7 and see what happens.
    edited September 2010
    Same trouble after having checked integrity under 3.1.6, saved the show and made a 3.1.7 (b2826) Full install.
    edited September 2010
    Yikes. Send the show file to me and I will get it in a developers hands for debugging.
    edited September 2010
    I have send two times the file (with different names) each time i had an error message "ERROR: Operation Cancelled. Unknown Error- Ensure no File Exceeds 50 MB Size Limit."
    And when I want to send it again:
    ERROR: Operation Cancelled. TRIO 2010.hog3.tar.gz Already Exists. Please Rename File and Try Again.

So the file should be on the server, let me know if i need to send it again.
    edited September 2010
    Hi Steph,

Sorry for the lag in response. I have received the show file and can reproduce the problem as you described. I am currently hunting for a workaround/fix to the issue. In the meantime I have logged bug #14264 for our development team to look at this issue.
    edited September 2010
    OK, I'm using 3.1.6 for this show.

thanks
    stéphane
    edited October 2010
    This is a corrupt show where there is a mismatch in the Scene head/body arrays so when we go to create a scene we find an empty Head Id (4) but there is already a body with the id of 4.

On 3.1.7 simply log on/off and let check integrity run and all is well.
    edited October 2010
    Great!

thanks