3.1.6 (2773) Playback slow to respond

Hey Guys,

I know I don't have the newest, but I have been running into an issue with this version. I have 2 RHFB's and one laptop all running off the first RHFB's show and a DP8k with 4 universes (3 hard lines, 1 artnet).

I have been having issues where the playback of lists becomes extremely slow or unresponsive. This applies to the faders play/pause, main play/pause/skip buttons. I have my main cuelist with 21 cues in it. Randomly, it will go into this weird thing where when I hit any play button or skip fwd/back, the actual output will not change, nor the status of the cuelist. But the play button will do the green/red LED cycle just as if it would when a cue plays. After I hit the buttons 4 or so times, it will finally play the cue. But it plays the cue that is x times ahead of the current one which is the count that I had to hit the play or skip fwd button to get it to activate. This also happens on the slave consoles. I have also had this happen on 3.1.5. I haven't been able to put my finger on any kind of a common thing to make it happen. But its happening and shouldn't be.

Thanks,
Ryan
Related