Embedded Fanning info in Effects Palettes

barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
Here's another one I mentioned a couple of years ago, but I thought I'd mention again.
When I first got my Hog3 (I think it was ver1.03 or something) I was able to take a group of desk channels, put them into some sort of effect, fan the offset, record into an effect palette, and then use that same effect palette w/ fanning on any range of desk channels I wanted. Now if I do this ,the fanning info causes the recording of the palette to be only for those fixtures that were used to make the effect in the first place. I really miss the ability to make an effect with a range of channels and then apply that effect to an fixtures I want. Can this be reinstated?

Comments

• DeRudDeRud Registered User
    edited January 2006
    Gents,

this was the time of the sequenze palette.
    Bring them back...nice tool.

Denis
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2006
    Scott,

We have item # 6769 logged and it is titled "Bring back Sequence Palettes". I have updated it with your current comments as well.

thanks,
  • rosswillrosswill Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited January 2006
    Hi Brad,

I agree sequence pallets should return. I would like sequenced effects also. My ideal would be the ability to program a chase/effect/sequence with one type of fixture, which could then be applied following the sequence order to any other fixtures with common real world values.

Thanks Ross