DMX Software/Widget

I'm looking at taking the leap from wrestling with my Technobeam and Intellabeam LCD Controllers to DMX and need some help. So far, the three big contenders that jump out at me are these:

1) HES Hog 3PC / USB DMX Widget ($2,200) - This one's obvious, controlling HES with HES. Biggest downside for me is the price (I'm in the military, I'm broke... nuff said)

2) Martin LightJockey2 / Universal USB/DMX Interface ($1,300) - I messed around with this software a bit. Not bad looking, but it looked like software that came out ten years ago. I guess for that price I'd expect something a little more modern.

3) Enttec Lightfactory V2 / DMX USB Pro ($151/$60 for open source) - This is really the one I'm leaning towards. I'm attracted to the open-source model because of it's versatility, and the price absolutely cannot be beat. Plus I like the idea of being able to try different software to find the one I like best.

So that's what I'm looking at. How do these systems compare performance-wise? Will they be able to fully support my setup? (I've got four T-Beams and four T-Spots.)

Thanks in advance.:)
Related