Effect from cue stack

CoreLightCoreLight Registered User
Hello,

Now I learn Chamsys Magic Q Console, and I found very nice option in this software. There is possible to do Effect from cue stack. It is possible to do this on Wholehog III?

best regards,

CL

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited August 2010
    I am not entirely clear on what you mean by "effect from cue stack". Can you describe in more detail?
  • CoreLightCoreLight Registered User
    edited August 2010
    c_muenchow;48881 said:
    I am not entirely clear on what you mean by "effect from cue stack". Can you describe in more detail?
    Oh, yeah, maybe this is just, a definition made by Chamsys.
    I mean a situation in which I make cue list (for example 4 cues) in first cue I make red color on spots and position up, in second cue I have position down and for example blue on spots, third cue position left, four position right etc. I do fade times, and than I click on "make FX" in this channel (cue) and I have effect, which I can save and than use that when I need.
    Now I will be work on Hog 3 and I'm looking for option or similar option in Hog :)

thanks and best regards!
  • spcentralspcentral Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited August 2010
    You can make your cuelist a Chase, which sounds to be just what you need. In the Cuelist Options window, you need to make the cuelist a chase. From there you can change the rate, fade times as well as if it triggers forwards, backwards or randomly.

Go to page 286 in the manual to learn more.