Show merge network error

rabeilerrabeiler Registered User
edited November 2012 in Wholehog 3 General Discussion
Have a new show that only contains 2 custom LED fixtures created by HES.

Have an existing show (very small) that I need to merge the 2 LED fixtures into. Every time I try to do this I keep getting a Network Error has occurred, either wait for task to complete or cancel it.

I keep hitting Wait button (takes about 2 minutes to appear each time), but the show will not merge.

Running Windows 7, 32 bit. Latest release (3.1.6).

Thanks,
Ross

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited July 2010
    Please upload your source and destination show files to me at at upload.highend.com and I will take a look at the problem.
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited July 2010
    Hi,
    try merging using Hog III PC rather than a console,
    are by chance using an IPC?

best c
  • rabeilerrabeiler Registered User
    edited July 2010
    I am trying to do it on a Hog3PC. Both shows we created on the same PC as well. The one show was just created with the 2 custom fixtures in it from HES.
  • jan87jan87 Registered User
    edited June 2012
    Trying the same thing (merge show on hog3 pc) and getting the same error. You guys got any solution?
    Does the fact that i use win 7 x64 make any difference / is that the problem?

thank you
  • rabeilerrabeiler Registered User
    edited June 2012
    the problem I had was because the show file had too many fixtures that had been merged at various times. It was an older version of the software too. I have not had any issues since 3.1.9 with merging fixtures between shows.

Sorry can't help much. Send a backup of you show file to HES, that is how I got my issue resolved.

Ross
  • marlon_at_seamarlon_at_sea Registered User
    edited November 2012
    hello! can you also help merge my two show? i have an network error also server is busy. where can i send the file show? thank you!