What ever happened to USB back up????

nibornibor Registered User, Hog Beta
Back in January it was said by spring we would see USB back up, I just want to let you all know it's July this week ????????

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited June 2010
    In April, Brad posted the "State of the Wholehog" sticky in this forum as well as emailed out information.

http://forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=9792

This was a "Spring" update and is specifically states that:
    Our development team is currently working diligently on a significant release planned for later this year. This next major revision will add features such as network backup/failover, color coding, keystroke macros, console locking, USB flash drive support for Wholehog 3, and much more. In addition, we are implementing many changes and improvements based directly on customer requests and inputs. We also have a few other surprises for this version that we feel will enhance the customer experience. Many of these features are nearly complete and already in the early testing phases within our software testing lab. We hope to enter the first of several beta testing cycles very soon.

I'm not sure where you saw that it would be out in the spring, but this came after that post from Brad himself.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited June 2010
    +1 Jon

I have always been under the impression that we would see this late in 2010 as well.....like Fall or Winter.
  • nibornibor Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2010
    Hmm,,, we will see ????
    edited June 2010
    Maybe I saw it in my dreams along with all the other fixes and in that dream there was a trade in for my DP2k for a 8k to then at the end of that dream the console was fast and did not bog down <
  • aranajoseluisaranajoseluis Registered User
    edited June 2010
    WILL BE BETTER WAIT UNTIL END OF 2010!
    OR LOST MY JOB FOR A BUGIN THE CONSOLE IN THE MIDLE OF THE SHOW!!!

TAKE YOUR TIME MR BRAD & YOUR TEAM
    edited June 2010
    Sorry about that job 10k people had to sit and wait while I had to reboot once>>> that was the longest 5 minuets of shiting bricks !!!!!!
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2010
    nibor wrote: »
    Sorry about that job 10k people had to sit and wait while I had to reboot once>>> that was the longest 5 minuets of shiting bricks !!!!!!

A show for 10k people without a backup system?!....
    There was something wrong in the planning....
    edited June 2010
    Yes stupid I had the two consoles networked now I use midi