move virtual cuelist

oscaroscar Registered User
Hi, i'm from Mexico, my inglish is to bad, but anyway, here we go!!
My question is this, is there any way to move a cuelist whit a macro to a master or choose?, for exemple: x cuelist, cue 1 (macro?) move cuelist to a master 10.
is this possible?
I want to do go to the virtual cuelist, move my virtual cuelist to my master 10.
Thank's

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited June 2010
    It is possible to "Choose" a master with a comment macro, but it is not possible to move quelists with them.

Once keystroke macros are built into the software (hopefully later this year) it will be possible to do this.

I am curious as to why you need to do this though? Can you not just make another Page with the quelists that you need on it?

Hope this helps. :)
  • oscaroscar Registered User
    edited June 2010
    Hi marty, if that is a good option, but in my case that my work is in a club and I have to improvise a lot and I like to have certain effects and movements cuelist more on hand.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited June 2010
    I understand, but if you build a "Template" Page and then one or a few others with the extra cuelists you want, you should find this to be quite a bit quicker. Especially if you use Change Page comment macros to navigate wherever you want to be.

Hope this helps.:)
  • oscaroscar Registered User
    edited June 2010
    So is the question but also to establish a web template is not convenient for me is the fact that management Dj lights and the stage of the band and I have two different lightings and would have to decide by the DJ or band .
    The option you gave me to manage lists of pages I think is the best until now.
    Thank you very much.

P.D. Excuse my English
    google translator