(3.1.6)Bug Report: Desk not triggering first cue with TC

Name: Justin Robinson
Date: 5/16/10
Software Version and build number:Hog 3 3.1.6 (b2773)
Number of displays: (2) Touch Screens & (2) External NEC VGA Monitors
Connected USB Devices: None
Networked Devices: (1) Hog 3 / (1) IO Processor / (2) DP2000
Detailed description of the problem including instructions to reproduce (if possible) and exact syntax used:

There are two cue lists for the show file that we are using that require TC to run the show. List 2 is for all the moving lights and List 3 is for all the conventional fixtures. Cue 98 is the preset cue which sets up the stage for the show. After locking up with audio and making sure that the desk is receiving TC I run the cue on list 2 to Enable time code on both list 2 and 3. However The desk states that TC is engaged for both lists the desk doesn't actually trigger the first cue without you having to give the board a slight kick (manually triggering the first TC cue on both list). From there everything runs as it should. I have currently rolled the desk back to 3.1.5 and everything is working as it should.

I have e-mailed the file to Mitch.

Everything was working fine until I upgraded to 3.1.6. I have experienced something similar to this but that was with the Hog 2 desk. Let me know if you need any more info on our setup.

Justin
Related