Bug Report: Full System Crash b2773

6/14/10
V3.1.6 b.2773
1 - Hog 3
1 - Mini Wing
1 - DP8K
1 - DP2K
ESP Vision

Issue - During my normal saving process I generally check the integrity of things to clean up any garbage that has accumulated. This time, when I did that, the server immediately crashed (as evidenced by Vision) Oppening the process window shows everything still running. However, once I killed the server, all the other items (playback, launcher, desktop, etc) went to their not running status. I was able to kill each individual process, but none would restart. I tried shutting down the console, but it was locked. I then killed the desktop, and this took out the process window as well. Hand to pull power and wait for it to drain the battery in order to restart the desk.

Related - This is the second major crash today. The first happened while selecting content. Nothing taxing to the system. Just using 11 layers to view things. This crash took out everything and also gave a stack trace that was the entire screen. This particular crash has happened several times over the past few days of programming.
Related