iPC Monitor config problem

I've just done the iPC motherboard upgrade and I'm running into a problem with detecting and calibrating my touchscreens.

Everything else seems to be working properly.

First the video seems to be showing up properly on both touchscreens.

When I go to "detect touchscreens" it lists 2 screens but lists them both as "Device 1". I can't remember if this happened before the upgrade or not.

When I try to calibrate them the right screen calibrates correctly but when I try to calibrate the left screen (the one connected to the video card) the calibration screen opens up on the right screen but responds to touching the left screen.

I also tried connecting my 3rd monitor using a DVI to VGA connector (as I did before the upgrade). It shows up as "device #2" but again when I try to calibrate it the calibration screen shows up on the same right hand display.

It may be normal but none of the monitors show up as USB devices in the USB device list.

Things I've tried:

just about every USB combination I could think of. No change

I physically switched the right and left video monitors. No change

I tried swapping the monitors in the calibration screen. No change

Upon the advice of Joe Haller at Barco I downloaded the Bios settings and checked them. They all seemed to be correct.

I did a fresh complete erase and reinstall of the hog software image. No Change.

Observations:

It seems that the hog is seeing all of the USB inputs from the monitors as belonging to the right hand video screen.

I'm wondering if there is another (USB?) Bios setting that I'm missing?

Any and all ideas are welcome!

Thanks,

Joe
Related