Any news on 64bit??

snowmaniac153snowmaniac153 Registered User
edited December 2010 in Wholehog 3 General Discussion
Sorry to beat a dead horse but is there any timeline as to when Hog3pc 64 bit will come out??? my old laptop crashed and the new one I bought is 64 bit.. Holding my breathe tell it comes out.

Thanks for everything you guys do.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Comments

• snowmaniac153snowmaniac153 Registered User
    edited July 2010
    bump... please...
  • spcentralspcentral Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited July 2010
    The software works on 64-bit machines, but the drivers aren't ready for the wings & widgets. Although the drivers aren't ready, the DP2000/8000 will work.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited July 2010
    64-bit Flying Pig Systems device drivers are currently in development and expected to enter test soon.
  • truthtruth Registered User
    edited August 2010
    Hi,

I am bumping this thread. Is there a beta driver that can be downloaded? I signed up for the testing program but am not sure how that works. Is there a download page for testing software and drivers?

(I just got a Hog3 PC and am looking forward to using it.)

Thanks.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited August 2010
    v3.2.0 will have 64-bit drivers for all FPS devices when it is released later this year. Those new drivers have official entered internal testing here at High End.
  • snowmaniac153snowmaniac153 Registered User
    edited October 2010
    sorry to keep bugging about this and I know the next update is going to be huge, do we have any idea when the 64-bit release will be here??
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2010
    snowmaniac153,

We hope to have the 64-bit drivers out in a patch before the end of the year...
  • ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2010
    That would be a great Christmas Present!:trink26:
  • totolitestotolites Registered User
    edited December 2010
    Hello guys its almost the end of the year and I still waiting for the 64 bits drivers....As many of you I bought a new pc of course I chossed the one with more ram and what do you think? it was the 64 bits OS, but my whole pc sytem(superwidget,playback and programming wing doesn´t work it has been 6 months since I bought my pc,can you please tell us if you will have the 64 bit version ready or shut I look for a 32 bits pc....thanks:dunno:
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Hi Toto..

The software version for 64-bit drivers is currently in the final beta stage. Software version 3.1.8 is undergoing a bit more testing and is slightly delayed. However we do anticipate releasing very soon. If you wish to download the beta version, please email me directly at brad.schiller (at) barco.com and I will be happy to send you further information.

Quality software is very important to us, which unfortunately results in delays to our release plans. However these delays are ultimately in the best interest of our customer base as we ensure stability with our software releases.

thank you for your understanding and patience,