3.0.0 Bug report: fullboar desktop freezing

Name: Peer van Sprang
Date: 02-01-2008
Software Version and build number: v3.0.0 (2417)
Number of displays: 2 intern, 1 ELO extern on output 2
Connected USB Devices: 2x usb stick + extern mini-keyboard (+ extern ELO)
Networked Devices: none

Detailled description of the problem including instructions to reproduce (if possible) and exact syntax used.
To reproduce the "screen-freeze" on the both internal monitors:
play quelist 1 "show" on fader 10 with the central playbutton, and at que 20 or que 21 the desktop freezes for seconds / minutes. The playbutton still works, and I can go to the next step, but no programmingbuttons or touchscreen-menu's on internal monitors work except clicking with the trackball. I didn't have time to try external screen, but this bug was there with rehearsals and during the shows. Did a shutdown/restart/log-off etc, but makes no difference.

My external keyboard sometimes doesn't work as well, like a ubs-driver is corrupt, all light for num-lock caps-lock go on and keys don't repond anymore..

This is by the way the same show in which I discovered the wrong color-lib-file for the DTS delta, see my other post.

List any errors reported by the software: none

All worked fine with version 2.6.0, and today I tested on my Mac with Parallels version 3.0.0, but seems no problem.

I'm trying to send the showfile, but upload doesn't work, is there a mailbox to send to?

thanx,
Peer
Related