High End Systems Discussion Forums  

Go Back   High End Systems Discussion Forums > Automated Lighting > Other HES Automated Lighting Discussion

Other HES Automated Lighting Discussion Discussion/Questions on non-Digital HES Automated Lighting.

Old September 22nd, 2006   #1
brikabrack
Carlos Beltran
Newly Registered Member

Question LIGHTWAVE UNIVERSAL CONTROLLER

Hi everybody, I work at a club in Boston and we have a Lightwave universal controller running six trackspots. I wanted to know if anybody knew where I could get a hold of a memory card with some stuff programmed into it. I can pay a modest fee, or if somebody is willing (not sure if possible) to let me get a copy of one of thier cards.. Our club paid several hundred dollars for new programs and still there are empty banks and some of the sequence's are just not that impressive, the guy we hired was expensive and programming manually took forever. I want to try and get this looking a little better. ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME AND APPRECIATED.....
brikabrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2006   #2
chris_litz
chris_litz
HES Staff

The best advice I can give is to download the manual and learn how to use the controller. It really isn't too difficult to learn:

http://www.highend.com/support/discontinued/universal_controller.asp

There's also a turorial that will help you get started. There will be a learning curve, but once you're past it you'll never have to hire a programmer! You can always call in to High End for extra help.
chris_litz is offline   Reply With Quote