midi time code hog 3pc

Hi, I'm from mexico and I am using a translator and hopefully I can help. in the night club that we work to get started to do some shows where we require that the audio is in sync with the lighting and some other and let me know not to buy things crazy, which would occupy buy time to create code in my hog 3pc from a mac laptop considering that the program that the dj is using a serato or what would be the easiest way to do it. my pc is a windows xp I hope that this information is enough ... thanks.
powered by www.google.com/uds/css/small-logo.png
  • Hi Oscar,

You can use MIDI Time Code (MTC) to send time values to Wholehog software. You will need to configure your Wholehog software to accept MTC and program accordingly. Then you need to setup your audio device to send MTC. If you are using Hog 3PC you will need to have a device on the computer to allow MIDI input. We suggest the M-Audio Uno www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Uno.html

You can find details about timecode programming in the user manual/on-line help. The manual is also available in Spanish at: www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/Manual_es101206.pdf
  • Hi, first of all, thank you for your help. I'm using the interface with my pc works well and my program hog also detects as midi device but i have not been able to achieve make code of time, and i have tried with LTC and with MIDI in options of timecode but nothing, you step the link to see if i am right to use this interface...thanks

tascam.com/product/us-144mkii/
Related