[Bug] Position Merge Output Feedback

FB4 Build b352

1. Start new show

2. Patch 10 Clay Pacy Alpha Spot 1200 Vectors (Haven't tried a different fixture as this is the one I found the bug with)

3. Sellect all 10 fixtures

4. With Encoder wheels set pan and tilt to 0 degrees, position time should snap to 100

5. Record a position pallete as "Home"

6. With Encoders Set Pan with and tilt to 45 degrees and record a position palette as "45/45"

7. With Encoders Set Pan and tilt to 90 degrees and record position palette as "90/90"

8. Clear Programmer

9. Sellect Fix 1-10, choose "home" position pallete and record to 1/1

10. Bring up output for reference choose show palettes in output and play 1/1.. Output should show Pos Palette "Home" in position and time columns

11. select fix 1-10 and apply "90/90" pos palette... Now look at output, it will show a correct reference to pos palette as "90/90"... Now merge or update to 1/1 and clear programmer. After the clear the output will show the old palette of "Home" in pan and tilt and "90/90" in time. It should show "90/90" across the board. Now deselect "show palettes" in the output display and you will see that raw output is correct and that only the UI reference to the palette is incorrect... but, since the palette reference is incorrect, the functions to mask with the "Live" key give inconsistent results since palette associations are wrong... Now wait... Now reselect "show palettes" in the output display and assert master 1 trying to refresh the cue. Nothing changes... Now, instead of an assert, just play cue 1/1 again and the palette reference will correct itself showing "90/90" across the board.

I remember in an early build seeing something like this, where the console had palette references messed up, but HES fixed it in a later build. Now I believe it's back again.

JB