Start your HogPC in MAP Mode with Auto Launch Keystroke Macro

Here are some instructions I whipped up to Start your HogPC in MAP Mode. Feel free to add any changes and I'll update it.
For HogPC without wings, Auto Boot into MAP mode with a Keystroke Macro.
1. Make sure your console is in Abc mode, (not map mode)
2. On the front panel, click [Record] and [Macro]
3. Click an open Palate on the Macro Window. This will start recording the macro.
4. Now hit the {Pause/Break} on the keyboard
5. Press and hold {Control} on the keyboard and click {F5} (or click on the [Macro] button)
Now, we'll want to remove the extra time and accidentally extra steps we created in the Macro
6. Press and hold {O} on the keyboard, and press {F5} to open up the Macro Window
7. Make sure [Guard] is selected. Press and hold {O} on the keyboard, and click the Palate you just created in the Macro Window (probably Macro 1)
8. Under Num, Click on "1" (Recall View) and press {D} or [Delete]
9. Do the same for any other Steps that are not "Clear Commands" and "Key Press"
10. Also, you can change the wait time to 0.
11. Close that Window. Now try it by taking the Guard off and clicking the Macro. Verify that it changes the mode.
Next we will make the Macro launch at start-up.
1. Press {S} or [Setup]
2. Click Preferences on the bottom toolbar.
3. Click Misc on the left (you may have to scroll down
4. On the right side, it will say "StartUp Macros"
5. Type in "GK#" where the # is the Macro number you created, probably 1 with no quotes
6. Click apply and you are good to go.
Notes about Startup Macros.
To my knowledge, Startup Macros apply to all consoles on the show. So keep that in mind if you have any wings or Hog Hardware that you may not want in MAP Mode.

This is also a way to get into Map mode if your PC doesn't have that key on the keyboard. Just press a different key instead of {Pause}. After you record it, open up the macro and change the Command Data to Keyboard->Pause.

Lastly, Can we add this request as an option in Misc. Start in MAP mode, it would be great if it can be per console as well, so our remote PCs can start in MAP mode as well, while our consoles start in Abc.