networking mirroring question

I have a hog3PC(2 network cards) on a corporate network(so i can VPN/RDP Control) linked with a hog3 full boar on another network. I am triggering the shows using MSC and a pharos controller for other show control. This is all working fine but i want more!

here are my questions
Direct mirroring of the screens. EX:
Is it possible to see(mirror) EXACTLY what is on the screen of the full boar? I have it with time code enabled and simulated and a very specific view that we can not get to "stay" when we save the view...

I would like to be able to create a macro to restart the console and start the last show in the last view i was on WITH the time code open using a MSC command. Is this possible? If not how bad is it to put the console on a relay :eek:

Sorry i suck at asking questions/ relaying information. Please ask if you have any questions or need more info to help me out.
  • In the Hog Control Panel is an Auto Launch tab where you can select what show to launch when the console is powered on.

In the Misc tab of the Preferences window is a Startup Macro where you can indicate what Comment Macro to play when the show is loaded. You can have Views and Cuelists assigned to Comment Macros for example here to auto play.

You can have a Comment Macro set to reset a node and you can indicate the console (RNH1) and it will log off the show and the suggestions above can add the auto start and auto play of cues and views etc.

If you have Toolbars on different windows than the default, they do not get included in Views.

You can send Midi Notes to play the different Views, Comment Macros, and Cuelists etc.
Related