Networking 2 consoles for failover

I am attempting to network 2 Roadhog 4's running on 2 different stages to run as console failover. Here is my setup. Road hog 4 running internal DP, Net #1, Port 6600, Run Server on. That console is connected via Hognet to an Apple Airport Extreme as a switch which form that point connects to a couple more switches down the line to finally the other Road Hog 4. Also out of the first Road Hog via Fixturenet I go into a switch. Out of that switch I have a couple sACN Nodes, then on to a couple more switches down the line, another couple of nodes down the line, and finally into the fixture net port on the second Road Hog 4. The second Road Hog 4 is running internal DP, Net #2, Port 6600, Run Server on. I can connect to the show just fine and am able to control everything from either console, BUT, when I lose power from the main console and it shows the second console has taken over, I don't actually have control of anything. I can't load cues or turn lights on or off. Additionally, if I start the show file with the second console, I am not able to control anything either. It seems I can only actually start the show from the first console and client in with the second. What could I be missing in my network where the second console doesn't actually have control of the rig without the first console being on?