Hog to ArtNet issue

Hey everyone-

This is my first post under this name, but I've been a long time Hog user and have posted in these forums in the past for my Hog 500 and RH3.

But now I've got a RH4. I love it, but I'm new to networking, as you can probably guess by my previous consoles. I'm hoping the forums can help me so I don't have to bug Mitch with something that is probably operator error.

I am trying to use my RH4 to output Artnet to my Blizzard Autobahn, a DMX/Artnet splitter/adapter. The setup is as follows:

- RH4
----FixtureNet settings
--------IP: 172.16.0.1
--------Subnet Mask: 255.0.0.0
--------Gateway: 0.0.0.0
----ArtNet Output settings:
--------U1
-----------"Broadcast" Unchecked
-----------Subnet: 0
-----------Universe: 0

-Autobahn:
-----IP: 172.16.0.2
-----Subnet mask: 255.0.0.0
-----ID#: 1
-----Output port 1 set to output Universe 0.0

The Hog says the network is up and running, and The Autobahn's "Link" light is lit up. But I am getting nothing to the unit. I know all cables and all ports work. I think it is a settings issue.

I have tried going straight in to the Autobahn and I have tried using a router.

I know that probably no one is going to be familiar with the Autobahn. It is fairly simple- maybe overly so. The only things I can see or change are the IP, Subnet mask, universe for the outputs, and "ID#". So, I don't know what to put in the RH4 for Gateway, Subnet, DNS, etc. This could all be normal, and if I knew anything about networking, I could figure it out. Or I could be missing something big here.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Matt